This is a digital marketing tutorial for beginners. This video on Digital Marketing Basics, Jasmine David, a Digital Marketing Consultant talks about the introduction to digital marketing, help you understand what digital marketing is, help you identify the need to go digital. At the end of this video, you will be able to
* Understand what Digital Marketing is
* Identify the need to go digital
* Identify the basic objectives of Digital Marketing
You can also check out our Tutorial Video Playlist for more such videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDIU7mZm-Nw&list=PLdQdl32Vjw4EQ-WWTGmSPZrEgp0idkUJe
*Digital Marketing Professional Program in association with Google: http://bit.ly/2N6Ne13 **
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above
Also follow us on other channels
#digitalmarketing #digitalmarketingtutorial #manipalprolearn #onlinedigitalmarketing #digitalmarketingcourse online digital marketing
Digital Marketing Professional Program in association with Google: Manipal ProLearn in association with Google India brings to you a unique Digital Marketing course that’ll not only give you a very good understanding on the key components of digital marketing but also help you develop expertise and push forward your career graph.
After completing this digital marketing course by Google, you’ll be considered as a strong and competent Digital Marketing professional. This digital marketing training will help you to:
• Understand the digital landscape and building a case to leverage online channels
• Strategize, implement and optimize online campaigns successfully
• Learn Online Advertising, AdWords Campaign management and Campaign Basics across search, display, mobile, video and online shopping and clear the Google Ads (Adwords) certification program
• Create online brand building initiatives that work
• Create primary assets – websites and microsites to work for your business
• Driving organic traffic through Search Engine Optimisation and capturing the right intent
• Using social media to promote content and engage with your brands across the key platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
• Develop a multi-channel strategy using search, social, PPC, email and programmatic buying that deliver on organization marketing objectives
• Driving traffic, engagement and conversion using content marketing inbound strategies
• Apply relevant tools and concepts to execute, measure and monitor an annual online marketing plan, and use web analytics to drive actionable improvements with a focus on Google Analytics
• Integrate new digital marketing techniques into your strategic marketing plan
Why Digital Marketing?
With the explosive growth and worldwide reach of digital medium, traditional marketing no longer lies at the forefront of a campaign. From recognition to targeting the right audience and from getting potential customer to ensuring their engagement, brands need digital marketing at every step.
This has put Digital Marketing professionals in huge demand with the biggest of brands focusing on hiring these experts. Bigger budgets, increased pay and more career choice are just some of the benefits a digital marketing professional can look forward to.